Email, Web Hosting & Domain Name Registration
Do you want to have web site to host your personal blog or a site to promote your business on line? We have the answer for you. If you want a sub-domain, e.g. mysite.bestit.net.au, we provide these free of charge whilst ever you are a BEST customer. If you’re after a domain name, e.g. johnsplumbingservices.com, we can assist with these too, for just $69.30 per year, or free to customers for the duration of their contract.
Our data centres have “state of the art” hosting facilities to ensure that your website is available 24×7, is protected from viruses and that your data remains secure. Hosting is available free to current bundled phone/internet customers for the duration of their contract, otherwise as follows:-
BEST Email Hosting
- 20 accounts
- 20 configurable POP email accounts with mail forwarding and auto-responders
- Set up email accounts and spam filtering options using the easy-to-use control panel
- 1GB of data transfer a month
- Send and receive as much email as you need
- 400MB disk space
- Enough disk space to store important emails
- Spam protection
- Get the emails you want with spam filtering, blacklisting and whitelisting
- Virus protection
- Your important information is protected from malicious emails
- Webmail access
- Access to your emails via the web, no matter where you are.
- Unique, recognisable email address
- Using your own domain name makes your email address unique and instantly recognisable
- Guided setup
- We guide you through setting up your computer to receive emails
- Your important information is protected from malicious spam and viruses
- No advertisements
- Your emails will be free from the distraction of unwanted advertising
How Do I Access My Webmail
- Open a Web browser and enter http://besthosting.net.au
- Enter the email address that you want to check webmail for
- For. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email address password
- Click 'Login'
Purchasing the domain names you want is easy. We can help you select and register the right domain names with our easy to use domain name registration and account management tools.
How Will A Great Domain Name Help Me?
Domain Name Registration For Business
If you run a business then a domain name can be added to your brochures, business cards, billboards, and clothing. This makes promoting your business easy as people will know how they can find you and will remember your name. Having a good domain name makes you look like an established business and will help you build trust with your customers. A domain name helps protect your brand, keeping it safe from your competitors.
Domain Name Registration For Individuals
Choosing a great domain name can tell the world who you really are, and what you’re really interested in. It can also make it easy for your friends and family to find you by email or your website. Registering a domain name allows you the flexibility to choose your own email address.
How To Choose Great Domain Names
A great domain name is easy to remember. Make sure yours is as short as possible and easy to spell.
Most of all a domain name should reflect you. Make sure you:
- Register your main company or business name in popular domain spaces e.g. abc.com, abc.com.au
- Register your product and service names e.g. abcchairs.com.au
- Register generic terms relevant to your business e.g. chairs.com.au, bench.com.au, seats.com.au, furniture.com.au
- Secure names in global markets e.g. abcchairs.co.nz, bench.asia, seats.cn, furniture.co.uk
If your preferred name is taken then search for an abbreviation, change the order of words around, add hyphens, or add your city, state, or country to come up with something unique.