Why Become A
BEST Telecom Australia Dealer?
Partner with BEST TELECOM AUSTRALIA, a dynamic and integrated force providing Voice, Video and Data solutions, with over 20 years of management experience!. Powered by one of the largest and fastest growing Telco’s in Australia.
- BEST TELECOM AUSTRALIA uses the largest DSLAM footprint in the country, with thousands of DSLAM enabled telephone exchanges Australia wide
- BEST TELECOM AUSTRALIA also uses the largest fixed voice network this country has ever seen with 66 call collection areas
- Telstra & Optus MPLS (Multi Protocol Label Switching) based IP network with Fibre Optic Broadband capacity in all capacity cities.
BEST TELECOM AUSTRALIA offers IT related business and partnership opportunities. Dealers are encouraged to proactively promote a wide range of Internet, Mobile and Telephony products.
BEST TELECOM AUSTRALIA Dealers have access to our Partner Portal website which provides forms, agreements, proposals, price lists, brochures, product information sheets and online registration facilities. In fact, all your essential Dealer communication material is stored within PartnerPortal. Don’t forget you will be allocated a dedicated Account Manager to assist you whenever you need guidance.
Dealers are an integral part of our commitment in providing leading telecommunications and internet services. There is no cost for products and no capital investment. We will provide all necessary product training, manuals, information and tools that you need to be a product specialist of BEST TELECOM AUSTRALIA.
Benefits for Dealers
- Generous commissions
- Competitive product pricing
- Simple & convenient – no complicated forms or process
- An Account Manager for primary contact and support
- BEST TELECOM AUSTRALIA will assist you with full administration and Technical Support to lower your sales cost
- The chance to supply hardware and complete installations
- Marketing and promotional support.
What You Need
- An IT based company or Outbound Call Centre
- Must be a registered business (ABN/ACN and GST registered)
- Strong technical or sales knowledge
- Sales target – 15 new ADSL or network sales per quarter
- Trade reference required.