... awesome Bartercard deals
Bundled Services Rates
Doing Business With Us
As a complete provider of telecommunications services, we can provide you with telephone (fixed, mobile, inbound & VoIP), broadband (fixed and mobile), web hosting and domain names. Remember, all of your services will be on a single bill with us.
The Bartercard component will be billed for the contract period upon acceptance of your application. Your first cash invoice will be issued in the month you join us and is payable on issue. Call usage is billed in arrears and includes detailed usage for all of the types of charges that you have used, any features on your line and full itemisation of local, national (STD)
, mobile and international calls.
Our friendly Product Specialists located in Queensland are available from 8AM to 6PM weekdays and are only too happy to discuss your telecommunication requirements.
Bartercard Plan Conditions
The BEST Telecom Terms & Conditions apply for customers opting to pay part of their account, with the following additions.
- Bartercard is an alternative payment method and as such is considered a "special offer" and cannot therefore be used with other special offers or discounts
- Month to month contracts are NOT available where Bartercard is used as a payment method - contracts are in a minimum of 1 year increments, up 5 years. Where a mobile phone service is purchased then the minimum term for all services is 2 years
- In the event that services remain with BEST telecom after the expiration of the initial term, services will be renewed automatically for a further contract term
- Acceptance of Bartercard is subject to on-time payment and where payment is not received by the due date, all monies due may be charged in cash in lieu of Bartercard
- To ensure no disruption to service, all plans will renew for the same terms as initially opted unless you instruct us in advance to cancel (disconnect) services
- Specific plans nominated below have Bartercard available for payment with them.
Any Mobile phone plan at , 30% Bartercard, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears in cash (100% Trade when bundled with Fixed Line & Broadband product
Any VoIP plan, 50% Bartercard, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears in cash
- ADSL Broadband - 50% Bartercard, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears in cash (100% Trade when bundled with Fixed Line) a cash activation fee applies to activate service, which may be discounted based on the contract term chosen
- Mobile Broadband - any plan, 30% Bartercard, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears in cash a cash activation fee applies to activate service, which may be discounted based on the contract term chosen (100% Trade when bundled with Fixed Line)
100% Bartercard, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears in cash
Note, whilst other special offers are available for Bartercard members from time to time, these are on "first come, first served" basis.
Click here to download a list products available for payment with a Bartercard component.
Where a customer terminates a plan on which Bartercard is accepted before the end of a fixed contract terms, the following occurs:-
- the prepaid Bartercard is forfeited; and
- an Early Termination Fee is payable in cash for the the remaining months on the contract term for the minimum monthly spend.
Example - 5 months remaining on a standalone Mobile Phone Plan of $99 per month (at 30% Trade) the following applies:-
- forfeiture of prepaid Bartercard for 5 months x 30% of $99 = $148.50; and
- charging of an Eligible Termination Fee of 5 x $99 = $495.
Where a customer relocates during a contract term, the following occurs:-
- At the time of booking the relocation - services are billed at the new premises, the remaining whole months for services at the old premises are credited and the net difference is charged in Bartercard; and
- At the beginning of the month after relocation - charges including cancellation and activation fees are billed separately in cash.