Any Telstra ISDN lines are available to be re-billed through BEST telecom on a 24 month contract.
On these plans, the following business rules apply:-
- Untimed local calls, $0.18 each
- National calls, $0.18 each
- The cost for excess data once the included allowance is exceeded is $0.25 per MB used
- Mobile calls, $0.18 per 30 seconds
- Flag-fall on non-local calls, $0.18
All other call types, service and equipment charges do not have a Bartercard component. The above rates are applicable to all non-contracted and new customers from 1 September 2014.
These arrangements are subject to change from time to time, including withdrawal or modification.